tvstrategies also produces technical category analysis and market research both privately and in collaboration with well known research organizations, and is also an experienced expert for intellectual property matters.
Services and Expertise
- Program management with direct experience leading projects to define and build multiscreen video service delivery infrastructure and streaming video apps
- Custom-defined technology and strategic market and product research for operators and technology suppliers
- Marketing strategy and tactical marketing programs support
- Manager of the Content Protection & Anti-Piracy Group on LinkedIn,
- Standards member: Society of Cable & Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), on the Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Standards Working Group within DS2.
- Professional Member: The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York Chapter (“NY Emmys”)
- Cable & Satellite International magazine’s annual CSI Awards at IBC in Amsterdam
- Informa’s Video Tech Innovation Awards, given in London each year.
- The Videonet Awards, given annually at the Connected TV World Summit in London
Publishing and journalism
- Publisher: Piracy Monitor and its bi-weekly newsletter
- Journalism: Independent contributor to Fierce Video, Videonet, nScreenMedia, and others. Monthly columnist for Telephony (which is no longer published)
- Editor of IPTV News from 2006-2008, which was published in printed magazine form at that time
Speaking: Speaks at a variety of ‘IP video’-related industry events. Available to present relevant topics and thought leadership to industry audiences
Conferences: Support to conference organizers in defining conference content and obtaining speakers; using an extensive industry network