Piracy Monitor sponsorships
Piracy Monitor offers marketing communications, advertising, email marketing and other collaborative programs under a Sponsorship program.
Direct your marketing communications to a specialized and sophisticated audience. There are four Piracy Monitor sponsorship levels and sponsor benefits vary by level.
Sponsor Program Benefits
- Email: Dedicated email campaigns
- Social: to LinkedIn, Twitter
- In the Piracy Monitor E-Newsletter, on the Piracy Monitor Web site, or in the Piracy Monitor Quarterly Update.
- In-line, within individual articles and Web pages
- Dedicated Sponsor page: a sponsor-specific page that aggregates all news items, campaigns and ads for each sponsor
- “Display ad” style, in Piracy Monitor Quarterly Update
- Sponsor logos: Placed on Piracy Monitor Home page, guest pages, and e-newsletter. Linked to campaigns or landing pages
- Piracy Monitor site: Logos, dedicated Web pages
- Press releases: via Web Newsfeed, E-Newsletter
- e-books, briefs, white papers, case studies
- Tie in with dedicated email campaigns, landing pages
- Conference sessions, moderated panels, session tracks
- Use Piracy Monitor to lead private or in-booth sessions at events
- Commission Piracy Monitor to build event content