About Piracy Monitor
Piracy Monitor is an independent information service with the mission to inform about video piracy: the size of the problem, how it happens, the damage it causes, what’s being done about it, and about countermeasures and practices that help reduce the associated risks.
Piracy Monitor features include
- This Piracy Monitor Web site, a news and reference resource about video piracy and anti-piracy
- The Piracy Monitor E-Newsletter: A free email available by subscription. Includes a News Feed with current and recent occurrences of video piracy, technical solutions and trends.
- Articles and papers from sponsors, industry leaders, Piracy Monitor and tvstrategies.
- The Piracy Monitor Market Tracking Service: A paid annual service that includes an annual category report with quarterly updates. The service also includes monthly bulletins, periodic conference calls. Direct consultation is also available by arrangement
- Sponsorships that give a voice to your services, products and solutions to a refined and specialized industry audience
Sponsors can communicate their positions as industry leaders and trusted advisors with articles, news releases and white papers; using targeted campaigns, advertisements and increased Web visibility.
Supplemented by Customized Consulting
- Market Intelligence: to be a client’s eyes and ears at conferences and trade shows
- Meeting proxy: meet with partners or customers at events on client’s behalf, with or without client.
- Strategic support: business strategy, market strategy, competitive / swot analysis.
- Product development support: Porfolio analysis. Product roadmap. Requirements development.
- Project and program management: Piracy Monitor can provide leadership in support of customer engagements, app development, infrastructure build-out, RFP management