About Piracy Monitor
Piracy Monitor is a market intelligence service that identifies the risks posed by piracy and anti-piracy solutions as a technology category.
Piracy Monitor also operates a consulting practice that can define, scope, build, test and operationalize your anti-piracy deployment.
Piracy Monitor serves as an industry marketing resource for video providers, their technology suppliers and other experts, to help them communicate with media and entertainment industry stakeholders who are vulnerable to piracy.
Industry Awareness Programs
- This Piracy Monitor Web site, a news and reference resource about video piracy and anti-piracy
- The Piracy Monitor E-Newsletter: A free email available by subscription. Includes a News Feed with current and recent occurrences of video piracy, technical solutions and trends.
- Articles, papers and Webinars with partners, sponsors, industry leaders,
Piracy Monitor Sponsorships add a valuable voice to your services, products and solutions by delivering your message to a refined and specialized industry audience. There are four sponsorship levels.
Each level has a different mix of benefits, among the following:
- Outbound Communications
- Online content
- Fulfillment pieces
Market Intelligence Service
- The Piracy Monitor Annual Report, a category analysis of piracy methodologies and anti-piracy solutions, including a comparison of solutions and services available from industry suppliers.
- The Piracy Monitor Quarterly Update from the quarter just-ended, including analysis of news, trends, emerging piracy situations and use cases; new anti-piracy solutions, arrests, shutdowns, and other problems solved; guest contributions and other items of note across the piracy & anti-piracy landscape.
- Piracy Monitor Category Intelligence Service, available by annual subscription. Includes listings and profiles of individual piracy cases, including their features and business models. Also, includes an anti-piracy solution tracker, operator case studies and monthly updates.
- Customized market intelligence consultation is also available privately, by request.
- The Annual Report and Quarterly Update are part of a market tracker subscription or separately.
- See the Consulting page for further details