About Piracy Monitor
Piracy Monitor provides a voice through which subject matter experts, technology suppliers, industry advocacy organizations and others provide strategic and operational advice to video content producers, service providers and creative professionals who wish to better understand and mitigate the risks of piracy.
Steven Hawley is Managing Director and Publisher of Piracy Monitor. Mr Hawley’s consultancy is tvstrategies. Both are ventures of Advanced Media Strategies LLC. Mr. Hawley is available to speak or moderate at events.
As a consultant, he has led teams to build IP-video platforms, one of which is deployed at a national scale. He also works with technology providers in a strategic advisory capacity
Piracy Monitor is supported through sponsorship. Supporting sponsors receive the following range of benefits. Further details and fees are available by request.
Benefits to Piracy Monitor Sponsors
- Dedicated presence on the Piracy Monitor Web site, a news and reference resource about video piracy and anti-piracy
- Articles and ads placed in the free Piracy Monitor E-Newsletter which is sent to subscribers every two weeks.
- Dedicated direct email campaigns to the Piracy Monitor subscriber audience. Each campaign runs for two to three iterations. The number of campaigns per quarter depends on sponsorship level.
- Articles, papers with partners, sponsors, industry leaders, which are placed on the Piracy Monitor site
- Piracy Monitor events, including Piracy Monitor’s Video Security Summit
Piracy Monitor Sponsorship adds a valuable voice to your services, products and solutions by delivering your message to a refined and specialized industry audience. There are two Sponsorship levels.
- See the Consulting page for further details
Market Intelligence Service
Piracy Monitor is available to conduct customized research about piracy and the solutions that help to fight it.
- Category analysis of piracy methodologies and anti-piracy solutions, including a comparison of solutions and services available from industry suppliers.
- Customized market intelligence consultation is also available privately, by request.