At IBC 2022, Irdeto demonstrates how pay-TV operators and media companies around the world can become super aggregators, fight piracy, and confidently scale the growth of direct-to-consumer streaming services. Meet Irdeto at booth 1.D51 for a series of new demos and learn about Irdeto’s latest industry partnerships. In addition to what’s below, Irdeto has announced anti-piracy solutions for downloadable games and against cheating in online game-play.
Irdeto demos will include:
- Irdeto Anti-Piracy services, a suite of anti-piracy intelligence solutions to identify piracy trends, security weaknesses and stop illegal content distribution.
- Irdeto App Watch, to enable pay-TV operators to leverage data & analytics to develop new business opportunities, fight piracy, protect subscribers from malware and reduce TCO.
- Irdeto Control Multi-DRM solution, with concurrent stream management to leverage on DRM-based licensing to create upselling opportunities and reduce revenue loss by discouraging subscriber credential sharing.
- Super Aggregator suite for OTT or Hybrid video platforms, with Irdeto Android TV and Irdeto RDK Video Accelerator pre-integrated, pre-tested and pre-certified security and support
- Irdeto Server-Side Ad Insertion to enable pay-TV operators, media owners and broadcasters to optimize premium ad inventory and support ad-funded services
In recent weeks, Irdeto announced several anti-piracy solutions for game developers and online gaming, among other announcements:
- Denuvo by Irdeto, providing security solutions for video games on desktop, console and mobile platforms, announced support for the AWS for Games initiative from Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide video game security services, including Denuvo Anti-Tamper, Anti-Cheat and Mobile Protection solutions, to game developers of all sizes.
- Denuvo by Irdeto also introduced a technology to protect games launching on Nintendo Switch from piracy. The risk is that even if a game is protected against piracy on its PC version, the released version on Switch can be emulated from day one and played on PC, therefore bypassing the strong protections offered on the PC version. This can happen with any of the numerous games available on Switch.
- Irdeto’s Connected Transport business announced a partnership with Clavister to combine Clavister’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) solution and AI engine for zero-day vulnerabilities with Irdeto’s Asset Protection capabilities, to monitor and manage connected fleets securely and remotely. Clavister has been securing transport infrastructure and critical applications as part of its public sector focus and working with long-term partners.