Securing the video stream is only the beginning of defeating the pirates. This session is rooted in the practicalities of video security and discusses the challenges in securing everything associated with a video asset workflow.
This informative session features experts from Akamai who dig into the often-surprising ways fraudsters attack your video business’s infrastructure. Moderated by Colin Dixon, Chief Analyst for nScreenMedia.
Topics covered include:
- Making sure that API calls to third-party content are hitting the right target
• Identifying security gaps in your app that make it vulnerable
• Knowing where your content is going
• How you could unintentionally be helping the pirates steal your content, your customers, your brand, and your reputation
- Sean Flynn, Director of Security Strategy and Technology, Akamai Technologies
- Mark Barron, Principal Solutions Engineer – Digital Media, Akamai Technologies
- Colin Dixon, nScreenMedia
Piracy Monitor thanks Akamai Technologies for its support of the Video Security Summit as a Lead Sponsor.